Monday, May 4, 2009

Vehicles

Working away on my Tzeentch Demolisher, I realized two things:

1) I haven't painted many vehicles.

2) I don't like painting vehicles.


Once upon a time, I had a blessed arrangement. My wife liked painting, but hated assembling & converting. So she painted two armies for me (and two for herself, which are long gone).

After 4 armies, my wife had had enough and I no longer had a blessed arrangement.

My Mordian tanks very done in a very minimalist style (black with silver rivets & guns, essentially). My Orky vehicles were a little more involved, but still...I didn't do them.

Since then I've painted a lot of models. Easily a couple hundred. But not many vehicles. And, well, I can't say I like painting them. The Tzeentch tank is being kind of a pain in the ass. I'm finding that I'm really not enjoying it, even though I like the look of it. I liked assembling it even less. I remember when I put together my 3 chimeras, basilisk, and russ for my IG that it was a frustrating process.

My Martian SRO has 2 Vendettas and 5 Chimeras.

Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment