Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Guard and some Malifaux

Progress has been slow on the new IG. I did like 10 cadians (5 voxcaster dudes and 5 regular guys) awhile back, just to get myself familiar with the sprue. Last week I poured out the Kasrkin and started work on them. The first ten took awhile with all the flash, and I'm having a hard time getting large enough blocks of time to assemble stuff.

So I've had to start working like Trent: little bits at a time. I've been assembling a guy or two while Jocelyn eats or plays before she comes and asks me to read her a book or something. Anyway, here's the progress wth 4 more kasrkin to assemble (and 10 backpacks to add).


And here's the starter kit for the Malifaux game. I buckled down and bought the steampunk guys with some Mercs on order at the game store. Still interested in trying the mad hatter & his undead harem, just for the black humor of it, but that'll come later.


The models are:
Ramos
Steamborg
Clockwork Arachnids

No comments:

Post a Comment