Thursday, July 16, 2009

Huh...a whole month

So those following my other blog know where I've been lately: finishing my book. That's why the lack of anything to post.

Last week was the first time I touched my minis since painting the blood bowl team. I've started assembling the Martian SRO. Believe it or not, this is the first time I'd assembled any of the plastic Cadians. When the last codex came around, I bought a box and promptly gave it away a couple years later. I had my mordians, I was happy.

Anyway, so over a couple days I put together 5 vox guys and 5 regular grunts. No pictures or anything at the moment, because, well, it's just some assembled cadians. Maybe when I get the entire infantry core painted up I'll post it. Actually, not a bad idea. Everytime I paint a squad I'll pull them all out and take a picture. It'll be this sort of "time lapse" photos of minis being painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment